– Chlorella is a good addition to any diet.
– Can increase energy level.
– Can combat fatigue.
– May contribute to the immune system.
– Can contribute a lot to detoxification.
– Can help to remove heavy metals, such as mercury (excluding iron)
€12,95 incl. btw
Chlorella is a green single-celled freshwater algae and belongs to the oldest forms of plant life on earth and is therefore extremely suitable for vegans. This algae species has a very complete protein profile. Chlorella also contains many minerals and vitamins. Chlorella is often used for detoxification of the body.
Together with Spirulina, this is one of the most researched algae in the world.
Contains a good composition of essential amino acids and minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and chlorophyll. In addition, Chlorella contains vitamins A, C, E, K and most B vitamins, including folic acid.