– Can improve the immune system.
– May contribute to an increased energy level and improve endurance.
– Contains all 9 essential amino acids.
– Rich in fiber and B vitamins.
– Contains 3x more calcium than whole milk
– Contains 11 vitamins, 10 minerals and 18 amino acids, including the 9 essential.
– Contains important omega 3 fatty acids which are high in antioxidants.
Together with Chlorella, this algae is one of the most researched superfoods out there and because Spirulina consists of approximately 70% proteins, this product is extremely suitable for vegetarians.