Zinc is also good for eyesight and can help with mental pressure and exertion. The substance can also support spermatogenesis. Zinc is good for sperm quality and can contribute to the production of sperm cells.
All in all, Zinc can support the body in many ways. A deficiency can cause problems with smell and taste, among other things. Annoying ailments such as night blindness, hair loss or growth retardation can also occur.
Additional information about Zinc:
– Supports the bones
– Is good for the cell division process
– Is good for concentration and memory
– Supports the condition of the eye
– Is good for nails and hair
– Is important for the skin
– Helps the immune system
– Contributes to the production of sperm cells and is good for sperm quality
– Is an antioxidant