– May increase male fertility and sperm count.
– Can prevent prostate diseases in men.
– Can increase male libido.
– Can help against joint pains, such as rheumatism.
– Can contribute to an improved immune system and increases physical and mental energy levels.
– Can stimulate concentration, focus and other brain functions.
€24,95 incl. btw
Pine Pollen is light in colour, usually yellow and they have a sweet taste which makes them pleasant to consume. This is one of the most specific and special nutritional supplements in the world due to the fact that this pollen is the largest natural source of testosterone we know on the planet. They contain over 200 bioavailable nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and natural phytoandrogens. These androgens are bioidentical to humans (namely: DHEA-androstenedione, androsterone and testosterone).
These pollens are nowadays almost essential given the amount of female hormones that are added to our daily food.